Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reading that Williams, Mirrallas, Martina and Vlasic have been told to train on their own, a bit harsh of true, but it’s part of football, hopefully they will all find a move away if they are not in the managers plans

All Silva has done is freeze out the absolute tosh that has no resale value, he won’t freeze out the absolute tosh that can still pull in a fee like Bolasie and Keane, because it will effect the eventual fee.

All Silva has done is freeze out the absolute tosh that has no resale value, he won’t freeze out the absolute tosh that can still pull in a fee like Bolasie and Keane can’t be frozen out because it will effect the eventual fee.
I think some folks are thinking that those are the only four up for sale. Definitely not, they're probably the ones he deems least likely to play or those who have the worst attitude. Others will undoubtedly follow if any kind of decent bids are made, I'd still expect Bolasie and Besic to move on this time around.

I think undoubtedly all the people who kept on laughing about others being concerned about the lack of movement in KEY areas can get stuffed.

"Bedwetters", huh? More like yous all pouring petrol on the bed and playing with matches next to it.

7 days until the window shuts and still no CB or CM. Perfect.

It's not like they're not looking, though.

Why people are called 'bedwetters' is because they seem to suggest Everton are doing zero to solve the problem. That obviously isn't the case.

There's nothing wrong with posters who are reasonable in their criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back