Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think undoubtedly all the people who kept on laughing about others being concerned about the lack of movement in KEY areas can get stuffed.

"Bedwetters", huh? More like yous all pouring petrol on the bed and playing with matches next to it.

7 days until the window shuts and still no CB or CM. Perfect.
I think you've missed an adverb out mate: the window never merely "shuts"...it "slams shut"...

Mod Central Office has convened and discussed at length your response, and after cigars, port and a slice of Groucho's homemade battenburg the general consensus of opinion is that the only person in serious danger of being crushed is probably yer missus if you roll over in bed :bye:
Hard to see how Goat gets back up from that.

I could feel the tremors as he hit the deck from here...

I think undoubtedly all the people who kept on laughing about others being concerned about the lack of movement in KEY areas can get stuffed.

"Bedwetters", huh? More like yous all pouring petrol on the bed and playing with matches next to it.

But mate. There ARE still 7 days to go. I'll get me rubber sheets out after the window closes if we haven't managed to sign anyone. Until then I'm firmly in the dry sheet camp.

Same happened last year. You have to wait and wait and wait saying everything's fine, then after the window shuts go absolutely mental telling everyone it's a disgrace and we're going to get relegated and the manager has set us back 25 years. Giving opinions of things as they're happening is frowned upon, you have to lurch from one viewpoint to the other on a weekly basis.

Same happened last year. You have to wait and wait and wait saying everything's fine, then after the window shuts go absolutely mental telling everyone it's a disgrace and we're going to get relegated and the manager has set us back 25 years. Giving opinions of things as they're happening is frowned upon, you have to lurch from one viewpoint to the other on a weekly basis.
At this point, daily.

But, let's be honest. The manager tried his damnedest to set us back years, he DID get sacked because of the utter lunacy of the window last year. Honestly don't see how Marco Silva, he who is best described similar to Martinez that doesn't really care THAT much about defence, is going to last a year if we don't get SOMEONE in back there who knows how to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back