Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he better than our CB's we have at the moment? most definitely

think we could get him for a good price as well, would be all over him

I think he may have had an injury or two, but he either played a regular part in the Stoke team last season as they got relegated, or he wasn't good enough to get into a side that got relegated.

Just saying.

I don’t want the boy Lascelles, only a history of playing in a low block and not proven he can play high, he would probably turn out like Keane.

Not to mention the fee

I think he may have had an injury or two, but he either played a regular part in the Stoke team last season as they got relegated, or he wasn't good enough to get into a side that got relegated.

Just saying.

He played 34 prem games last season, so was definitely in the team, im sure he played A LOT at right back as well, he's never a full back

he also played 20 odd games in chelseas prem winning season

good player

Kurt Zouma has his number taken from him at Chelsea. Anyone? I don't think I've ever seen the kid play tbh.

I've already said that we should raid Chelsea for:

Zouma
Loftus-Cheek
Batshuayi

All 3 surely surplus to requirements, really good ages, exactly the positions we need improving (CB, CM and CF) and would all improve our squad instantly.

Just raid the rent boys Brands ffs

He played 34 prem games last season, so was definitely in the team, im sure he played A LOT at right back as well, he's never a full back

he also played 20 odd games in chelseas prem winning season

good player

Think they played with a back three a lot, so he was probably playing right-side CB.

Yeh, he's decent. Wouldn't solve all of our issues but would be better in a high line than Keane, for sure.

I've already said that we should raid Chelsea for:

Zouma
Loftus-Cheek
Batshuayi

All 3 surely surplus to requirements, really good ages, exactly the positions we need improving (CB, CM and CF) and would all improve our squad instantly.

Just raid the rent boys Brands ffs

Chelsea want to keep RLC and Batshuayi. That may change, but up until now they're all part of Sarri's plans.

Zouma is probably available.

Zouma is a weird one as he looked quality at Chelsea when he got games but was average at Stoke last season.

Would only really take Loftus Cheek and Batshuyai from the players likely to be available.

Zouma is a weird one as he looked quality at Chelsea when he got games but was average at Stoke last season.

Would only really take Loftus Cheek and Batshuyai from the players likely to be available.

Stoke fans mentioned he was one of the only players who could hold their head up high after the relegation.

Would be worth a risk all day long for me

Zouma was an absolute monster the first couple matches last year. He looked really impressive against us(hardly a ringing endorsement, I know) but the next couple he looked absolutely boss.

That being said, Stoke was shambolic in defense last year. Hard to say how much he had a hand in it as I didn't watch a bunch of their matches. @OATCAKEJAMIE chime in?

Zouma relied heavily on recovery pace and those sweeping slide tackles out of nowhere, hasn't looked the same player since his bad injury unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back