Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the only one banding around 40m. Not even Sky, the kings of wham have put a price tag on him.

I have said that..maybe £40m is over the top but if any huge fee say £30m ish, it is still ridiculous fee to spend on. Good footballer of course but spending huge on a 31 years old does not make sense. See if Brands will be in for him.

I think we need to be patient mate. I think the world cup slowed a lot of things down. I expect the last few days of the window to be hectic for a lot of clubs.
Window closes soon, we don't have a lot of time left though. With how long it takes us to do medicals and announcements we really don't have much time left

Another day gone - What on earth is going at this club.

Well Marco and the players were in training this morning, Ashley Williams is down in Stoke finalising a move away, Brands may be down there with him to sort the move and discuss a deal for the Senegalese lad and Mirallas is in talks to join Fiorentina on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back