Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Barkley struggled for game time under Neil Warnock, he felt he was talented but couldn’t trust him to do his job in midfield.
hate the term bedwetters me, all everyone said last year when we sold lukaku

SUCH A BED WETTER U M8, WE'LL SIGN A STRIKER AND WE AV SANDRO WHO WILL SCORE LOADS DONT WORRY

we never signed a striker and sandro was crud

now it's the same in regards to the CB issue, it's not bed wetting, its called selling 2 cb's and only having 3 left, 1 of which is young and quite injury prone and the other 2 are absolute garbage and only having a few days left of the window given its been open for about 2 months

fight me

No fight required. I hate the terms Bed Wetters and Happy Clappers, it implies that the other person's point of view is invalid. If we all agree why have a discussion forum?

The CB's that have gone were pretty much universally seen at least effective, yes we need more in, but window is not over yet. Why not wait until we see the outcome?

The thing with Keane, is that he`s looked way worse in the friendlies than he did last season, which is quite an achievement.

He`s a centre forwards dream to play against - no pace, no positional awareness, timid and can`t turn.

Another one of the Koeman / Walsh expensive mistakes.

It’s looking that way, the positivity I have will erode away if he doesn’t improve.

The more I think about this, the more I’m struggling to accept that @Eggs is going to leave us in the lurch at this critical phase.
Very selfish behaviour this Eggsy; holidays aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, your updates will be hard to beat, disgusting that you’ve broken this news to us on a fry-day, don’t eggnore me as I’ll miss your hencyclopedic transfer knowledge....

I am more impressed by the day with the job done in culling numbers. No mean feat and more to come.

If they are as efficient with getting some more players in over the next week, then I think we have grounds for optimism.

3 centre halves left and one of them is 35.....

It's going well Everton, our yearly sell and don't replace a position drive.

not Sure how Newcastle fans would take lascelles leaving. Quick look on one of their forums and it’s already pretty dark.

I mean, I hope we do sign him for how angry they would get.

42DAEF77-2254-48B2-BC05-3EB3A9416BDE.webp

3 centre halves left and one of them is 35.....

It's going well Everton, our yearly sell and don't replace a position drive.

But at the start of the window we pretty much all said we needed to bin at least two centre halves.

Four CBs is enough for a season with no European football. We have binned off the two players out of the ones we had that most wanted gone. We are evidently chasing another CB (hopefully two, if we want to move Keane on, but I doubt it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back