Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha. Remember the time when Sky told us they were everyone's favourite second team? Whatever the hell that meant.
Usually when a team is “everyone’s favourite second team” it means they never beat anyone in the top 6 or are never a threat to their league position - therefore don’t get hated so much

Very similar to Everton.

The more I think about this, the more I’m struggling to accept that @Eggs is going to leave us in the lurch at this critical phase.
Very selfish behaviour this Eggsy; holidays aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, your updates will be hard to beat, disgusting that you’ve broken this news to us on a fry-day, don’t eggnore me as I’ll miss your hencyclopedic transfer knowledge....
Strangled your own joke to death there

What´s the point? The moment one of our graduates turns out to be genuine top quality they´ll get bought by one of the Manchester clubs.

Same if we buy them unproven from elsewhere. I kind of agree with Martinez on this, if other teams are interested in our players it is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back