Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stark is not left footed, but he has size (6’2” or 6’3”) and decent speed. Good young German prospect.

*Yes, I realize that likely isn’t him

The problem with the buyout clause for Mirallas is they won’t buy him now because it is too high. If it were 3m, they’d probably take him forever

Asking to be loaned out for more game time is like telling Silva he doesn't think he's good enough to fight for his place, and just wants to be first choice somewhere every week.

Weak
He is 20 though. If he isn’t going to get game time, he needs to be going out on loan. After the debacle with Big Sam last year, I don’t blame him a bit.

"Vlasic doesn't fit in Silva's plans but wants to stay and fight for his place, happy to be stealing a wage like Klassen and Sandro"

"Vlasic isn't in Silva's plans but wants to go and play somewhere every week. Weak and doesn't want to fight for his place"

Never change GOT, never change.
I would assume that Silva rates him a little if he is being petty about the loan request (might have impressed in training), but I highly doubt he’d see much time at all without Europe. And by God he has had an awful preseason- he needs a loan to get some confidence back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back