Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official: Kevin Mirallas is a Fiorentina player. For him a four-year contract

http://www.fiorentina.it/ufficiale-...la-fiorentina-per-lui-contratto-quadriennale/

The viola company has formalized the arrival of the Belgian striker from Everton, after the medical examinations will sign a contract for the next four years
Now it's also official: Kevin Mirallas is a new player of Fiorentina, he has directly communicated the company purple: " ACF Fiorentina announces to have acquired, temporarily with right of redemption, the rights to the sports performances of the player Kevin Antonio Joel Gislain Mirallas y Castillo from Everton FC. Mirallas was born on October 5, 1987 in Liege, Belgium, and will sign a contract that will tie him to Fiorentina for the next four seasons ".
As recalled by the Fiorentina in the course of his career Mirallas played in Lille, in Saint Etienne , nell'Everton and in the last six months in ' OlympiacosPireo where he racked up 12 appearances and scored 2 goals.
Mirallas has also worn the Belgium shirt 60 times, scoring 10 goals.
The player will be in Florence in the next few days to support the medical visits.

..Everton also saying it’s done subject to a medical.

Seriously need to get at least 1, if not 2 centre backs in.

I don't think we can rely on any of our current players in the middle of defence.

Jags - age is catching up with him and his legs could just drop off a cliff half way through the season.

Holgate - Isn't good in the air and prone to making the odd unforced mistake.

Keane - Hasn't really done enough to suggest he's good enough, so far.

I hope we get a midfielder in who can actually play football too. Someone in the mould of Manuel Fernandez, who can dribble past players and open up teams with a great range of passing. All our central midfield can do atm is tackle and pass the ball sideways\to the opposition.

Not convinced we're going to get enough quality players in before the end of the window.

I hope I'm proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back