Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
People celebrating departures, Should hold off until we see what the squad is after the 9th

Giroud springs to mind from last summer where we were left with a squad with all the balance of a pissshead on paddy’s day

People celebrating departures, Should hold off until we see what the squad is after the 9th

Giroud springs to mind from last summer where we were left with a squad with all the balance of a pissshead on paddy’s day

After we get humped today I think there may well be some movement.

I hate the window.

i hate the last day if we would not have any clue who the centre back and box to box midfielder will be.

the final day should be about getting a nice to have addition in like someone up front.
but without a new centre back and dominating midfielder we will struggle

Add Joao Virginia, Silva said he wants 25 players including 3 GKs

Yeah I wasn’t sure about adding either him or Hewelt. Depends who Silva sees as the senior keeper. Plus, neither goalie has ever made a senior appearance so I’m not sure about adding them in at this stage.

He is 20 though. If he isn’t going to get game time, he needs to be going out on loan. After the debacle with Big Sam last year, I don’t blame him a bit.
Don't get why people blame Sam when we had 3 managers who all binned him after a few games of being anonymous.

The lad should think he's good enough to be in and around the squad and win his place. Regardless of age.

"Vlasic doesn't fit in Silva's plans but wants to stay and fight for his place, happy to be stealing a wage like Klassen and Sandro"

"Vlasic isn't in Silva's plans but wants to go and play somewhere every week. Weak and doesn't want to fight for his place"

Never change GOT, never change.
I don't think it's a case of he's not in Silvas plans. It's that Vlasic doesn't want to be fighting for it and would rather play every week, which yeah - could be seen as a plus - but to me he should think he's good enough to displace some of the dirge we have and fight to prove so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back