Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
space_jam-e1407841014110.jpg

Already got a leak photo from the training session with Mina and Keane trying to tackle Lookman.

Let's see how he turns out defensively. Could be very good for us. I am most excited about the goalscoring threat that this now provides from set pieces. He is the sort of player who may turn tight 0-0s and 1-1s into narrow victories from a set piece.

Glad we have seemingly held our nerve and sorted this one.

1 down, 2 to go.

COYB!!
I recall about 3 matches we could have won if Keane had any idea how to head the ball.

Sometimes you just have to put your hands up give them a giggle and say we have been sold an absolute toaster in Michael Keane.

Dust ourselves down and go again

I was at the game Saturday and I took it on myself to watch Michael Keane to see if it’s confidence and there is a decent player there.
What I gained from them 15 minutes is that Keane plays football with velociraptor hands, I noticed very little football ability but I can’t un see the fact he curls his hands in a weird way. I think I’ve lost the plot to be honest.

Anyway on topic yobo and stubs in before the deadline.

It'd be pretty great if we could box Mina off with a few days to spare. Most important signing of the summer and on paper would be a pretty good one.

I was at the game Saturday and I took it on myself to watch Michael Keane to see if it’s confidence and there is a decent player there.
What I gained from them 15 minutes is that Keane plays football with velociraptor hands, I noticed very little football ability but I can’t un see the fact he curls his hands in a weird way. I think I’ve lost the plot to be honest.

Anyway on topic yobo and stubs in before the deadline.

No your right Tony, i noticed this a few games ago, does it with his left arm like he's hiding a ball or gonna do a finger spin cricket throw.

What a complete tool he is, the type of tool in a toolbox that you'll never use because its utterly crap and poitnless

It'd be pretty great if we could box Mina off with a few days to spare. Most important signing of the summer and on paper would be a pretty good one.
I'm just still not sure he would be a good player for us. He had a couple goals in the world cup... Not sure how that will translate to him helping our back line

We need another CB and put this guy up top lol. Seriously just seen some you tube clips, this guy makes many sliding tackles. So we need a cool head alongside him. Hence why we tried for this Vida guy. Doubt we will sign Rojo now but you never know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back