Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say, pretty bad management from Brands and Silva to be heading into the last week of the window without signing a player in the position we most need one.

It's very similar to us not getting a striker in last season.

Keane and Jagielka would see us down the wrong end of the table.
The window hasn't shut yet? So it's really nothing like it until Friday if unchanged.

Bully’s got a bottle of bleach chillin in the fridge.

Come 5pm on Thursday I’ll either be comatose or the bottle will be back under the sink ready for when Mrs Bully cleans the toilets.

(I do the hoovering by the way, before you all jump down me throat)

One things for certain this 9th August deadline will be busy with chain reaction transfers.

Hopefully Maguire to Utd see's Mina and Rojo to us. Hoping one of Batshuyai/ Loftus Cheek also comes in.

The window hasn't shut yet? So it's really nothing like it until Friday if unchanged.
Well, it is really. The new signing, if we get one, won’t be starting on Saturday. A Keane/Jagielka partnership will more than likely leak goals, meaning what could have been 3 points against a newly promoted team turns into only 1 point or none at all.

Well, it is really. The new signing, if we get one, won’t be starting on Saturday. A Keane/Jagielka partnership will more than likely leak goals, meaning what could have been 3 points against a newly promoted team turns into only 1 point or none at all.
Well it's not is it. We didn't have a striker til January. If we get a cb in and he doesn't play against wolves that's still circa half a season we'll have him for that we didn't have a striker for.

I keep telling people we're signing these players for the next 5 years not just for the wolves game.

Last edited:
Well it's not it's it. We didn't have a striker til January. If we get a cb in and he doesn't play against wolves that's still circa half a season we'll have him for that we didn't have a striker for.

I keep telling people we're signing these players for the next 5 years not just for the wolves game.
Our prime target, Mina, looks to be a transfer that’s on a knife edge. Can easily see him going to Lyon and then what? There is good reason to be worried at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back