Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our prime target, Mina, looks to be a transfer that’s on a knife edge. Can easily see him going to Lyon and then what? There is good reason to be worried at this stage.

What I gather is that Lyon want him, he wants Lyon but Lyon can't afford him. We're happier to meet Barca's asking price but player wants Lyon move. Lyon president now coming out with all this guff in an attempt to force Barca's hand.

I really, really wish we had a top back-up listed and would move on. £30m could get you 99.8% of the worlds defenders, don't see why Mina and Rojo are our two choices.

Our prime target, Mina, looks to be a transfer that’s on a knife edge. Can easily see him going to Lyon and then what? There is good reason to be worried at this stage.

The whole summer has been shrouded in mystery, everyone was convinced Watford wouldn't deal with us for any players then they accepted the bid for Richarlison, the Malcom bid came from nowhere, Digne was in the works for two months under cover before the deal was finally agreed, Mina has had so many twists and turns, Brands will have had contingency plans running from the get go it's just a question of whether the clubs we go to want to sell, that's where you need a recognised DoF and not the clueless doffer we had for two years

What I gather is that Lyon want him, he wants Lyon but Lyon can't afford him. We're happier to meet Barca's asking price but player wants Lyon move. Lyon president now coming out with all this guff in an attempt to force Barca's hand.

I really, really wish we had a top back-up listed and would move on. £30m could get you 99.8% of the worlds defenders, don't see why Mina and Rojo are our two choices.

All this guff was said well before Utd were even interested in him when it was just us and Lyon interested in him. It's nothing new just the same crud regurgitated. If he was that interested in Lyon he would have signed before Utd came sniffing. He hasn't so I think we are in with a good shout.

Right here we go, It will all be judged come Thursday at 6pm but as it stands this not getting in players that are urgently needed is a recurring theme at Everton, since I can remember.

Why?

You can only look at the only consistent during this period......it’s the logical route of thought.

Right here we go, It will all be judged come Thursday at 6pm but as it stands this not getting in players that are urgently needed is a recurring theme at Everton, since I can remember.

Why?

You can only look at the only consistent during this period......it’s the logical route of thought.

Wait until the deadline has passed and then start pointing fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back