Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dowell and Pennington are good shouts too I reckon.

Especially Pennington. Why sign a centre half when you think about it - this kids a real talen- god, can't even finish this sentence even as a joke.

pennington will hopefully be shipped out by thursday along with 6 or 7 others

This ain't over. I doubt a club owner would be so naive blurting out to the press over a deal for anything other than PR.

Annoying yes but totally understand Mina weighing up his options. He has no affInity to us or this country whatsoever. This does not mean should he come he's not going to be 100% professional or motivated.

The question is how is our nerve.

Stick or twist marcel.

TBC

I suspect this fella chats wham, but who here doesnt wanna sign Marvelous Nakamba, what a name.

Maybe so, but I'd actually be paradoxically reassured with a few obscure signings, its supposedly what Brands was brought here for.

We seem to struggle with any other sort by and large, unless we pay wildly over the odds.

Loving this time of year! Links to Lascelles, Mina, Danilo Pereira and Weigl....

Should make it all the more of a nuclear grade meltdown when we resign Gareth Barry and bring in James Collins on a free.

Seriously lads, who knows what happens - just enjoy the ride.

I love the panic, when in reality all we need is 2 players. With reports Mina is coming here or almost entirely done, that literally leaves 1 loan, which is really simple to do.

Some people just like being miserable :hayee:

Got to say, pretty bad management from Brands and Silva to be heading into the last week of the window without signing a player in the position we most need one.

It's very similar to us not getting a striker in last season.

Keane and Jagielka would see us down the wrong end of the table.
Yes of course it all their fault the club's don't want to give us players for what we're willing to pay...lets go out and get Curtis Davis or Titus Bramble eh...no? thought not. If we don't get anyone in because we don't want 2nd best then so be it...we got into this trouble by buying overpriced crap. I'm happy if Brands and Silva play the long game..Amyways you have qualified for an annual pass to BWA.. (Bed wetters anonymous) a complimentary nappy and a months supply of clean sheets are on it's way to you as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back