Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course it all their fault the club's don't want to give us players for what we're willing to pay...lets go out and get Curtis Davis or Titus Bramble eh...no? thought not. If we don't get anyone in because we don't want 2nd best then so be it...we got into this trouble by buying overpriced crap. I'm happy if Brands and Silva play the long game..Amyways you have qualified for an annual pass to BWA.. (Bed wetters anonymous) a complimentary nappy and a months supply of clean sheets are on it's way to you as we speak
You’re proper hilarious, mate. Crying here.

I'm concerned but so much could happen in 3 days. I'll be genuinely concerned if the clock strikes midnight and no other movement happens. The CB position is shambles right now and the midfield might be worse.

Jagielka + Keane until January = Silva either sacked as we're in a relegation battle, or team morale shot as we're down with the likes of Southampton and Cardiff and needing to somehow convince decent centre backs to join us in January.

That's about the size of it.

It cannot be allowed to happen, but we're Everton and it would be no surprise if we end up with no additional centre backs brought in.

I'm concerned but so much could happen in 3 days. I'll be genuinely concerned if the clock strikes midnight and no other movement happens. The CB position is shambles right now and the midfield might be worse.
If we're still working on transfers at midnight then I know we've lost the plot...

We sacked Allardyce and brought Silva in. Season tickets purchased before season ended. Commitment made again as I love the club. But they massively try my patience. So long to do deals. Why aren't we delivering on our 'other' targets for Silva? Its like we have to do one at a time. Painstaking. And....depressing if Jags and Keane are our only options for first few games of the season.

On Wednesday it'll be "I know it's Jagielka and Keane against Wolves, but no worries, old Marcel has got this, that'll be the only time those two play together this season".

24 hours later it'll be "I cannot believe after those horrific pre-season games, after selling Mori and watching Holgate miss all pre season through injury, and after listening to Silva repeat how we need centre backs in, that the club has allowed the window to close without any new additions in the middle of defence".

To have left it this late already is criminal, will they go one further and accept us being in a relegation battle come the turn of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back