Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get a little bit rediculous now.

Mina has been on the verge for a fortnight now and how long does it take to complete a deal for Bernard which was agreed almost 48hrs ago.
I would have thought it reasonable to expect Bernard to be on Merside for a medical before we sign him
He had to pack his bags , kiss his Mammy goodbye , cancel the milk and papers , redirect his post , book a flight etc
It all takes time

Doubt it mate. Brands has shifted a fair few off the wage bill. If we shift another 3 out and 3 in then we will have done excellent business.

tbh ive lost count of confirmed ins and outs so far.

in... digne richarlison virginia
out... rooney robles klassen Williams mirallas funes mori

is that it so far ?

If we fail to sign a quality CB it will be a repeat of last summers debacle when we failed to strengthen the biggest hole in the squad. I just don't get it, Leicester will sign 2 CB's in the next 24 hours. Not saying they are players we would want as I don't know anything about them but they must be a better option than going with what we have, and they clearly see them as better alternatives to Zouma or they would be in for him.

Where are you? Let’s be Avin you!

0C321609-2955-4EEF-9F53-8C096BCCE05C.webp

Having seen the list ,i stand by my original post, you got to admit there are some serious whoppers in that list

Same squad Martinez used for 72 points, with these changes. Who are the difference makers? Stones, Pienaar, ... ?

Out
Tim Howard
John Stones
Steven Naismith
Sylvain Distin
Steven Pienaar
Leon Osman

In
(Martinez Adds)

Ramiro Funes Mori
Mason Holgate
Aaron Lennon
Tom Cleverly
Mo Besic
(Koeman Adds)
Idrissa Gueye
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Ashley Williams
Ademola Lookman
Morgan Schneiderlin

If we fail to sign a quality CB it will be a repeat of last summers debacle when we failed to strengthen the biggest hole in the squad. I just don't get it, Leicester will sign 2 CB's in the next 24 hours. Not saying they are players we would want as I don't know anything about them but they must be a better option than going with what we have, and they clearly see them as better alternatives to Zouma or they would be in for him.

We could sign 2 CBs in the next 24 hours though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back