Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we fail to sign a quality CB it will be a repeat of last summers debacle when we failed to strengthen the biggest hole in the squad. I just don't get it, Leicester will sign 2 CB's in the next 24 hours. Not saying they are players we would want as I don't know anything about them but they must be a better option than going with what we have, and they clearly see them as better alternatives to Zouma or they would be in for him.
It's been my concern for weeks people keep saying don't worry but of course we should until one comes in.

I'm not sure if Zouma and Mina would be the best centre half pairing we have seen at Everton in a long time or the worse.

I would love for them to work. A big if, but if the deals got completed, the physical presence and level of aggression, when compared to Keane and Jags would be in a different league.

I think Keane and Jags are lovely guys, but i'm sick of having nice centre half's. Most of us have played football on this forum at different levels, and there is nothing worse than competing against a horrible centre half.

Its why most of us warm so much to Coleman.

Get the deal done Brandolf

Same squad Martinez used for 72 points, with these changes. Who are the difference makers? Stones, Pienaar, ... ?

Out
Tim Howard
John Stones
Steven Naismith
Sylvain Distin
Steven Pienaar
Leon Osman

In
(Martinez Adds)

Ramiro Funes Mori
Mason Holgate
Aaron Lennon
Tom Cleverly
Mo Besic
(Koeman Adds)
Idrissa Gueye
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Ashley Williams
Ademola Lookman
Morgan Schneiderlin

I dont understand that list.

72 points will be 5 seasons ago this year. My original post was " not many people would have fancied the rebuilding job that Silva has acccepted, after the shambles left by our 5 previous managers.

I include Martinez in that list because we went down hill after his 1st season, instead of kicking on or at least maintaining our position, he led us on a downward spiral, which eventually led to us begging Sam Allerdyce for christ sake to come and save us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back