Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's extremely ill disciplined. He plays like he's in the playground chasing after everything all the time and people lap it up cause he's a decent one on one tackler.

But he's far better there than the non-entity which is Schneiderlin.

Kante is ill disciplined as well, but it doesn't matter.

There's no point having discipline if the player skip past you anyway.

Think of Gana's best games last season for us - West Ham at home, Huddersfield at home, Swansea at home. All when Schneiderlin was nowhere to be found and Rooney/Davies were ahead of him.

And in the "well, there's a surprise" sweepstakes, nothing at all about our potential signings on the BBC transfer page today. But they have had some fashionista rank all 20 teams based on their kits, FFS. Cutting-edge journalism at its finest.

And in the "well, there's a surprise" sweepstakes, nothing at all about our potential signings on the BBC transfer page today. But they have had some fashionista rank all 20 teams based on their kits, FFS. Cutting-edge journalism at its finest.
Those are always funny because the writer always goes "Everton's home kit is plain, it's just blue and white like always" and all the fans love it because of exactly that

That creates problems regarding replacement. So for me unlikely.

Not really, if we've already got the replacements in...

If we have

Richarlison
Tosun
Bernard
Walcott
DCL
Niasse
Lookman
Sandro

All for three roles in the team, then we can probably lose two of those without much impact on the squad, given no European football... It's common sense.

I hope we keep Lookman, but I can see him going late in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back