Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in Bristol I believe mate- which is about 2.5 degrees west of Greenwich (and about the same latitude). So, as the sun pokes its head above the horizon in London, Bristol still has 37 minutes before the sun does the same where you are.

On topic : transfer-news-wise, there's not much grist being taken to the mill, is there

Plenty of gristle, however

Dunno, managed to come 8th with them and similar playing last season and that was in a team that could hardly score.

Not going to help us that's for sure, but I expect we'll be fine with the incomings to come...
That was because of the paucity within the other teams in the league I believe almost everyone around us has strengthened so far but I await being proved wrong by someone with more keyboard time than I have the patience for.....

That was because of the paucity within the other teams in the league I believe almost everyone around us has strengthened so far but I await being proved wrong by someone with more keyboard time than I have the patience for.....

West Ham and Wolves have pretty much bought 8 or 9 new starters by the looks of it. Not really seen the likes of Newcastle or Southampton strengthen much for example though.

We'll be reet...

If Lookman has been told that the club will listen to offers for him of around 30 million would Spurs be a potential suitor ? There move for grealish hasn’t come off yet , villa refusing so far to deal .. Lookman a London lad ... maybe looking into it too much but not beyond the realms of possibilities

Why are you actively advocating for Spurs to sign one of our hottest prospects?

Who’s to say that the focus wasn’t on those areas? I’d rather we signed players like Bernard and covered all positions in the squad than hope Dowell develops when he might not be good enough. Conversely, Dowel may develope even more with players like Bernard around him.
Young players develop by playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back