Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very serious question here.

If we go into the season with just Jagielka and Keane as our options,aren't we going to find ourselves in issues?

Will be a case of needing to outscore the opposition since we’re likely to concede every game.

Way I see it, if we don’t get quality defenders in the next best thing is to keep the ball as far away from our goal as possible. Bernard should help with that.

If we go into the season with just Jagielka and Keane as our options,aren't we going to find ourselves in issues?
No we will be fine
Best centre back partnership in the Prem.
Strong in air, quick on the turn, nimble and both natural footballers who can carry the ball from the back

Well we havnt a clue mate.

Just enjoying us trying to sign footballers that I have never heard of.
You're in Bristol I believe mate- which is about 2.5 degrees west of Greenwich (and about the same latitude). So, as the sun pokes its head above the horizon in London, Bristol still has 37 minutes before the sun does the same where you are.

On topic : transfer-news-wise, there's not much grist being taken to the mill, is there

We would have the worst CB situation in the league right?

Impossible that they would ship out Williams and Funes Mori without signing other targets tho right?

Righttt???

Just imagine how amazing it would be if this time tomorrow we have Bernard, Gomez, Zouma and Mina. This has surely been the greatest transfer window ever. Imagine what Brands and co can do with a few more of these!!! COYB

Just imagine that and then some moaning we didn’t get them in sooner.

Wife out tonight so I’m going to watch sky sports news and have a few beers. Rock n roll

Dunno, managed to come 8th with them and similar playing last season and that was in a team that could hardly score.

Not going to help us that's for sure, but I expect we'll be fine with the incomings to come...

If Lookman has been told that the club will listen to offers for him of around 30 million would Spurs be a potential suitor ? There move for grealish hasn’t come off yet , villa refusing so far to deal .. Lookman a London lad ... maybe looking into it too much but not beyond the realms of possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back