Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does not surprise me one bit.

Our defensive woes could have been sorted if we'd had a manager then who wasn't afraid to break up the Baines-Jagielka Faction and really change things at the club. There's still a tip toeing around it now. Looks like we will have replacements for both this window, but they still hang around the club with their menacing potential to cause trouble in the dressing room.

@Thomasc was right, you need to let this weird obsession with them go mate, it's not healthy

I'm goin to optimistic and go with 4 in.
Bernard, mina gomez and a surprise..
Bolaise, martina and besic out.
Lookman before the window closes in Germany
If the 30 m fee that has been quoted is correct I can’t see Leipzig paying that for Lookman
I think Silva wants to keep him hence the high fee
He seems to rate him and he’s ideal cover for Ricky if he gets injured or Silva plays him up front
I

Our defensive woes could have been sorted if we'd had a manager then who wasn't afraid to break up the Baines-Jagielka Faction and really change things at the club. There's still a tip toeing around it now. Looks like we will have replacements for both this window, but they still hang around the club with their menacing potential to cause trouble in the dressing room.

Dave's epitaph:

"HE ALWAYS SAW THE GOOD IN PEOPLE"

1h ago 08:44

Andy-Hunter.jpg

Andy Hunter

Bernard completed his medical at Everton’s Finch Farm training base last night and, barring any last-minute hitches, should be confirmed as the club’s latest signing this morning. The Brazil international is expected to sign a lucrative five-year contract having allowed his contract with Shakhtar Donetsk to expire at the end of last season. He is unlikely to be the only arrival at Everton today. The club have been trying to prise Yerry Mina from Barcelona for at least six weeks now and, despite interest from Lyon and links with Manchester United, negotiations to sign the towering Colombia international are continuing. Marco Silva is desperate for central defensive reinforcement and ideally would like another in that department alongside Mina. Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma is one option.

All signs point to it finally being done today, may go to wire but Spanish media saying €32m deal is agreed, though the media here saying talks ongoing, I'm guessing it'll break sometime between 12 and 2

You just know Mina is going to drive over to Man Utd at 4 PM and plead with their training ground receptionist to sign him.

What is known as a 'desperate Odemwingie' in the business.

Our defensive woes could have been sorted if we'd had a manager then who wasn't afraid to break up the Baines-Jagielka Faction and really change things at the club. There's still a tio toeing around it now. Looks like we will have replacements for both this window, but they still hang around the club with their menacing potential to cause trouble in the dressing room.

Can we talk about the Baines - Jagielka axis of evil and their dastardly plot to bring down the club after 5pm today.

Thank you kindly x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back