Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie Hint

Yannick Bolasie has been linked with a move to Championship side Middlesbrough this week - and he’s recently followed several of their stars on social media.

Could this be a hint that he’s on his way to the Riverside? (echo)

Daily Mail Sport

SAMI MOKBEL: Everton have contacted Chelsea about the prospect of signing Kurt Zouma. The defender is likely to find his first team chances highly limited at Stamford Bridge this season.

...Bernard looking likely: Mina looking possible: Gomes less likely: Zouma even less likely. I’d be chuffed if all 4 happen, indeed Mina/Zouma looks a likely combination and Gomes is Schneiderlin with knobs on.

I would expect sightings and medicals if things were going to happen, unless we can sign subject to medical.

Can see Bolasie moving, can see demand for Besic and possibly Pennington. Vlasic might see a bid towards the end of the month, perhaps similar with Sandro.

Does not surprise me one bit.

Our defensive woes could have been sorted if we'd had a manager then who wasn't afraid to break up the Baines-Jagielka Faction and really change things at the club. There's still a tip toeing around it now. Looks like we will have replacements for both this window, but they still hang around the club with their menacing potential to cause trouble in the dressing room.

Tbf Dave, it's not as though we can get rid of either of them just yet is it. Need that cover, considering how ridiculously thin we are at the back right now. We get in the right players today, and barring injuries, that's the last we'll see of either of them in a Blue shirt. Both be gone by next summer at the latest.

Listened to Talksport on the way into work earlier, fat Sam on saying we need a replacement for Baines desperately and cant keep putting martina at Left back. Clearly following Everton news closely and missed that we signed Digne from Barcelona.
He also said we needed a replacement for Jags and back up for Cenk Tosun, which is correct

Got a funny feeling Mina won't come. No certainty at this stage given how long negotiations have been going on doesn't seem right to me. I hope we have a solid plan B. Smacks of Giroud all over again.

In the case of Zouma, think he could be one where the paperwork is in for the deadline but he perhaps signs after - if that, which I think it is, is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back