Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

..just the usual links;

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Probably get things as quick via this thread.

thanks mate, i am a sucker nostalgia wise and I usually hook up a live stream and watch sky sports news and the pundits e.t.c and follow the hype into the early hours

however it is proving very difficult this window unfortunately

i will be using that link though as i like to see what other teams are up to as well....

absolutely gobsmacked though lol just before my last one crashed it showed him speaking to the cardiff fans saying "when we get belted four games in a row i don't wanna hear Warnock out, just remember where you where when i came to you" tongue in cheek or not that's pretty dry hahaha

MAN U have offered MORE money to Barcelona for Mina than anyone else and MORE to the player than anyone else ... and still can't get it done. Confused.

MAN U have offered MORE money to Barcelona for Mina than anyone else and MORE to the player than anyone else ... and still can't get it done. Confused.

Maybe press the panic button in the last minute when they can’t get Alderweireld, Maguire or the German CB?

Listened to Talksport on the way into work earlier, fat Sam on saying we need a replacement for Baines desperately and cant keep putting martina at Left back. Clearly following Everton news closely and missed that we signed Digne from Barcelona.
He also said we needed a replacement for Jags and back up for Cenk Tosun, which is correct

@davek Great minds...

My only question is with 6 and a half hours to go you would imagine the deals are being finalised would you not?

Suggests there is no surprises and the likes of gomes and zouma are just talk with mina and Bernard the two to sign.

Remember Bernard doesn't have to be done by 5 so no rush there

Listened to Talksport on the way into work earlier, fat Sam on saying we need a replacement for Baines desperately and cant keep putting martina at Left back. Clearly following Everton news closely and missed that we signed Digne from Barcelona.
He also said we needed a replacement for Jags and back up for Cenk Tosun, which is correct

He's right about Jags but Tosun can be covered by Walcott and Richarlison and our two substitute forwards DCL and Niasse. Pointless buying another just to put the others noses out of joint. It's ok having competition but too many players sitting on the sidelines will just cause issues in the camp. If Tosun fails to make the grade and DCL doesn't step up then he should be replaced next summer with a marque signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back