Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Bernard looking likely: Mina looking possible: Gomes less likely: Zouma even less likely. I’d be chuffed if all 4 happen, indeed Mina/Zouma looks a likely combination and Gomes is Schneiderlin with knobs on.

I would expect sightings and medicals if things were going to happen, unless we can sign subject to medical.

Can see Bolasie moving, can see demand for Besic and possibly Pennington. Vlasic might see a bid towards the end of the month, perhaps similar with Sandro.
So who is staking out Pal Mall Medical Centre in Newton? I want shaky distant blurred pictures from a mobile phone.

Andy Hunter
There is increased confidence at Everton that a deal for Barcelona central defender Yerry Mina will get over the line before 5pm. As mentioned earlier, Everton have been trying to prise the Colombia international from Camp Nou for at least six weeks amid intense competition for his signature. A deal had not been agreed with the club or player as of yesterday but progress has been made in that time and Everton are hopeful that Mina will become the addition that manager Marco Silva has wanted from day one. Andre Gomes has been offered to Everton on loan during the negotiations with Barcelona. A deal for the former Valencia midfielder has not been ruled out by Everton but their priorities are Mina and finalising Bernard’s free transfer.

Middlesbrough are close to signing Mo Besic from Everton for £6m. The midfielder enjoyed a successful loan spell at The Riverside last season and, despite links with Leeds United, is in line to return to Boro on a permanent basis today.

Made up with the players we've signed so far and the players we have got rid of. In reality there is still lots to do but if we could get at least 1 CB in and a CM, plus get rid of another couple of crabs it'll be our greatest transfer window since last years! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back