Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think United have always been after Alderweireld and have Mina as back up. Mina is probably holding out hoping for United. Spurs will try and screw United over who will probably then revert to Mina hoping to screw us over and flog is Rojo way above his market value. If we can’t get him to commit then we should walk away now and leave him in no man’s land even if that means he ends up with no club and Barca have a problem. The longer this goes on the more you see us being left empty handed in this chain.
I agree mate. If the problem is that Mina still hasn't committed at this stage we should walk away and sign Zouma. I'd prefer Mina but would happily take Zouma as back up that who I think would fit very well into the higher line we're not going to be playing (@Crimhead)

But the reality is that we have no 'kin idea what the problem is. There are so many stories doing the rounds who knows what to believe. It could be Barca holding things up in case Utd do a U turn on the Pogba deal. Who knows? he could be having a medical in Spain now for al we know.

All we can do really is trust in Brands to have his finger in the pulse and make sure we get at least 1 defender in by deadline. That and Bernard is the minimum requirement from today and would represent a very decent window from an incomings point of view.

As regards Alderweireld, Spurs themselves are playing a dangerous game as if they don't sell now they'll lose him for £25m next season. He hardly played last season and they didn't miss him at all. I've no idea what figures have been discussed between the clubs as I've seen nothing in the press, but I wouldn't be surprised, knowing Levy, that he'll be holding out for £70m world record.

all @Eggs in one basket now. Mina and potentially gomes.

Remember when we shopped at the bottom of the league? This guy remembers, 2 years ago bolasie and now brazilian intrnationals and euro winners.

Mina if he signs will be immense in my opinion. He may not have played much over there, but lukaku didn't play much for chelsea and yet he was a boss signing

Barca LOVE a Brazilian dribbler = Bernard
Barca LOVE a Rivaldo = Richarlison
Barca signed the other 3 so they are Barca types
Gomes = 70+ games
Mina = Monitored for 2+ years and signed 1.5 years ago
Digne = Simply couldnt oust Alba

BARCA 'TYPES' lol

How many times habe you seen him play?

Its reported that we have a medical team there or...?

Not only a medical team, we have a DELEGATION, there according to Skysports, just imagine what BFS's delegation would look like

Fascinating insight from Dean Saunders on TalkS****.

Apparently Mina will give us a really solid back five, with Keane, Ashley Williams, Baines and the Irish lad whose name he can't remember.

He's getting paid for this.
Top stuff that. Quality analysis. Get him and Big Fat Scam on. Don't mention us by name and see if anyone can guess who they're talking about.

Barca LOVE a Brazilian dribbler = Bernard
Barca LOVE a Rivaldo = Richarlison
Barca signed the other 3 so they are Barca types
Gomes = 70+ games
Mina = Monitored for 2+ years and signed 1.5 years ago
Digne = Simply couldnt oust Alba

BARCA 'TYPES' lol

How many times habe you seen him play?

Its reported that we have a medical team there or...?
Deadline approaches
Window clicks shut
Everton doctor, after a 2 hour rummage in his bag, finally finds his stethoscope.
Oh! Are we too late?

Live Photo of Everton’s delegation:
20BE0489-ED83-427C-AB1A-30937A3AF135.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back