Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can offload them, it’s all just a matter of the deal. And we can certainly bring players in without outgoings, but not sure why we would. Having Sandro, Bolasie, Besic sit on our bench does no one any good.
Pretty sure we’re not relying on £4m Besic to fund Yerry Mina though to be fair.
You've both missed the point though.

Of course we can bring players in without letting others go, but then we still have a huge wage bill and a load of players in the squad who aren't playing, which is exactly the situation we've spent the whole summer trying to avoid.

Neither of those are 'Barca' types - hence Barca willing to let them go.

Just because Bernard and Richarlison are Brazilian, it does not make them 'Barca types'.

And it makes no difference when one ball over the top and they bypass everything and tap in against a dodgy defence. Seen too many very expensive centre halves flop in this league, never mind an average one like Mina.

Couldn't give a toss who comes in/out today because we were here 12 months ago getting similarly excited and it turned out to be absolutely horrendous. I'm not getting mugged again.

I won't be getting a boner about the team/manager/club setup until I see us actually look like a team that are working well together, winning games convincingly (not nabbing a deflection or penalty for a 1-0) , including beating them lot, and finally looking like a club that knows what they're doing.

If that's all been turned around in such a short time then I take my hat off to those who have made the decisions to get us there. Until then...

Couldn't give a toss who comes in/out today because we were here 12 months ago getting similarly excited and it turned out to be absolutely horrendous. I'm not getting mugged again.

I won't be getting a boner about the team/manager/club setup until I see us actually look like a team that are working well together, winning games convincingly (not nabbing a deflection or penalty for a 1-0) , including beating them lot, and finally looking like a club that knows what they're doing.

If that's all been turned around in such a short time then I take my hat off to those who have made the decisions to get us there. Until then...

you have to have some hope mate ! life would be boring without hope !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back