Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aslo worth noting, bernard, gomes, mina, digne. All winners, all have come from succesful clubs and have been involved in the mentality of winning trophies

Another far cry from the relegation bunch walsh and kenwright deemed good enough for the club

I like them because they’re good players but I don’t buy into this “winner’s mentality” thing - Same argument was used when we signed Rooney and it didn’t have the desired effect on the squad...

im not though, thats why i said he could be good based on what he did before, but I've watched him here at Barca for two seasons and based on that its a risky signing and we have no guarantees he would be a success. To me he has the profile of a player that we will all be moaning about next summer and hoping we can punt him. Hope I'm wrong
He is the type of player i have talked about for months on end. Hugely talented player who isn't first choice anymore at a top club but at an age where he has a lot to offer (i mentioned 24 and under)

Point is, he comes in and is class for us, with bernard and mina with richarldson and lookman improving each week. That is where the club need to be striving for. Not only great players but ones that can be even better in the team. That is how we get better, rather than buying the best of the worst and trying to form a team from them and acting shocked when they end up where they were at their old clubs (bottom half)

looks like it could end up a decent window.

fast forward to GOT on saturday evening, down 1-0 at half:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENTIRE STARTING XI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW SIGNINGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILVA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOSHIRI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENWRIGHT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL REMAINING TOYS IN THE PRAM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aslo worth noting, bernard, gomes, mina, digne. All winners, all have come from succesful clubs and have been involved in the mentality of winning trophies

Another far cry from the relegation bunch walsh and kenwright deemed good enough for the club

Maybe, just maybe, we won't roll over for our annual tummy-tickle at the pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back