Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of sounding like one of those gammon faced brexiteers:

"JUST GET ON WITH IT".

Three and a half hours like....

I am actually starting to think that our marketing team could be what's holding up the Bernard announcement.

As for Mina/Gomes, they're doing all they can I reckon Dave. Mina the priority. Gomes would be a nice little extra.

A 5pm deadline is looking more-and-more ridiculous, though. No reason for it not to be 10/11.

At the risk of sounding like one of those gammon faced brexiteers:

"JUST GET ON WITH IT".

Three and a half hours like....
They could all be sat at tables with pens in their hands right now, moan tonight if nothing's happened

This is the sort of comment that makes feminists breed. There are already too many of them. Think it, man think it, don't say it!

Sorry mate, it came out before I could filter.

Anyway, just for our overseas friends.
3A909473-5A2E-407C-B222-E3C49A984106.webp
3A909473-5A2E-407C-B222-E3C49A984106.webp

Ok maybe disaster is strong. I have liked him and Baines, I have a framed signed kits in my office of both of them. But each player eventually is past it. Here is what I do know.

1. Silva doesn’t view him as first choice.
2. While he has been captain we have gone through 4 managers -with players downing tools.
3. He’s 36 in a week

Here’s my opinion:
1. I think he’d sulk on the bench and set a bad environment
2. He didn’t exactly come across as all in on Silva in his interview earlier.
3. He doesn’t strike me as a leader. If I’m looking for a captain. I want someone leading who has been a significant contributor to a winning organization. For all Phil Neville’s faults. He know what it took to win and was passionate. Or someone who is capable of inspiration through effort and passion. I see neither of these in Jags. When something goes wrong I see him act like it is anyone’s fault but his and his body language is piss poor.
I agree with some of those points, but disruptive? Don't think so. At least you took the time to set out your reasons regarding your original post and therefore thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back