Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually starting to think that our marketing team could be what's holding up the Bernard announcement.

As for Mina/Gomes, they're doing all they can I reckon Dave. Mina the priority. Gomes would be a nice little extra.

A 5pm deadline is looking more-and-more ridiculous, though. No reason for it not to be 10/11.

Traffic wise logistically it’s a nightmare too for those last minute localish transfers. Too much traffic on the motorways causing delays. At least with a deadline of 10/11 the roads quietened for that sort of thing. I quite like the deadline being before the season starts but should have been a globally agreed thing and a midnight cut off

strangest thing about this window is that so many top teams and around us haven't really done business.

United struggled, arsenal just rebuilding the team, chelsea haven't imporved, spurs bought no-one, liverpool are kopites and city are boss anyway

So.... you’re telling me we are gonna finish 3rd ? ITS ON !

Traffic wise logistically it’s a nightmare too for those last minute localish transfers. Too much traffic on the motorways causing delays. At least with a deadline of 10/11 the roads quietened for that sort of thing. I quite like the deadline being before the season starts but should have been a globally agreed thing and a midnight cut off

whos midnight ? Englands ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back