Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other team seems to be linked to a player then they get signed and unveiled. Us on the other hand are linked for 3 weeks, medicals take 2-3 days, delegations go over to negotiate with club, agents arrive. Deal still not agreed. Michael Jackson’s ghost seen entering negotiations. Come on Everton, just wrap up the deals so I can relax for the rest of the day.

The window closes at 5pm but there are then two hours to get all the paperwork through......so expect all the announcements at 4.55pm, additional season ticket sales from 5.00pm until 6.55pm, and news that we failed to get the players register at 7.05pm.........

Cutting it fine now, looking to do 60% of our business in the last two hours.
Murphys law applies.

You can just see it, Everton's crack delegation legging all round Barcelona looking for a signal to email the signing on documents.
signal.webp

Perhaps - depends how the signings pan out. Last year the window seemed great...
Be honest with yourself mate. Were you really excited by the signings of keane, Klaassen, Sigurdsson, Rooney. ? Underwhelming for me. Martina was a joke.

I was made up with Pickford, really excited with Sandro who I thought would be boss, and thought Vlasic and Henry were ones for the future. Overall though, once we didn't get a new CB, LB and striker in I was very disappointed by the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back