Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no delivery of my season tickets, still no CB which we have needed for the past 24 months, I'm starting to think the worst here ... That's right.... same old Everton noooooooooooo......

Leander Dendoncker speaks to Wolves TV for the first time, he says:
"I followed Wolves a bit last year and I saw they did really good, winning a lot of games, playing good football. I think it's an ambitious club so I am ready to give everything."

Now I know that Wolverhampton folk sound a bit thick but would they really buy that line.

Andy Jacobs on talksh#te chortling at Richarlison saying he wants to win things at the club. Why shouldn't he say that why shouldn't we aim for it?! Or should we all just pack up and let the top six get on with it??! I hope Chelsea struggle again this season and never challenge for the league again and he's laughing on the other side of his patronising face.

If we get Bernard, Mina and Gomes then the two domestic cups are WELL within our reach. Further additions next year and the Europa league will also be a legitimate target.
Then who knows, we seem to be competing at the second tier of players now, get the right formations, tactics etc....

Strange thing to laugh at

..fingers crossed, I suppose 3 out of 4 ain’t too bad on deadline day.

I imagine all three will be short of match practice and not available for a few weeks.
Well one is injured and the other 2 have had no pre season. Mina I reckon will be the closest, maybe next weekend.

Every other team seems to be linked to a player then they get signed and unveiled. Us on the other hand are linked for 3 weeks, medicals take 2-3 days, delegations go over to negotiate with club, agents arrive. Deal still not agreed. Michael Jackson’s ghost seen entering negotiations. Come on Everton, just wrap up the deals so I can relax for the rest of the day.

It’s the unveiling videos that take the time obvs.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back