Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the likes of SKY concentrating on the so-called top clubs, but It is a bit unreal the way big nose and one of his colleagues have a go at EFC. SKY is supposed to be a national broadcaster. I was delighted when they booted out Carragher whose LFC bias came through every programme he was on. Their bosses need to take a long look at their TV staff.
Actually thought Carragher was one of the more restrained when it came to his LFC bias

If done quick enough, most forums don’t log one. 1000% said loan originally, just surprised he’s being so defensive over something pretty trivial.

Have to agree, the original post did indeed say “Richy on loan”. I saw it myself. If you change the post within a minute or so the edit doesn’t register. I know this because I’ve done it myself.

Leicester buying Caglar Soyuncu for 20M is an interesting risk. Think he's got a lot of talent, but not quite as advanced as Mina - or quite the physical specimen.

Good post mate and excellent points, id like to see the detail of each deal hopefully we might have buy out clauses if they prove succesful.

I am disapointed with the Yerri deal seems like a gloried loan to me, but i accept the detail isnt in the public domain yet.
Well, from whats reported it looks like the buyout with Yerri is double our money, so Im okay with that. I would love to have a purchase option in Zouma's deal, maybe thats the holdup but Im doubting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back