Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but when he did punditry on an LFC game he always used the "we" pronoun instead of "they". Nobody else does that I am aware of, not even Neville for Man U.
To be fair, I rarely watch Liverpool games. On MNF he was never afraid to criticise them though, which hardly any of the others do

Have to agree, the original post did indeed say “Richy on loan”. I saw it myself. If you change the post within a minute or so the edit doesn’t register. I know this because I’ve done it myself.

It was, i made an error in my post, i'm really sorry!

I was having a bit of fun with horsey boy though!!

Im surprised so many people read my posts to be honest.

Is that the case though? I admittiedly havent seen the detail.

If we sign him for 30 mill euros, do they have to pay as you say double 60 mill euro to buy him back?

Keeping in mind they signed him for 10 mill in January. That doesnt seem likely.

The judging of this deal will be in the detail, im just concerned about it, without knowing it.

Im also curious on why Utd passed on it and suspect it might be on the nature we got him for.

They signed him in February 2017

He JOINED them in Jan 2018.

Ok, but when he did punditry on an LFC game he always used the "we" pronoun instead of "they". Nobody else does that I am aware of, not even Neville for Man U.
Neville to be far is very un biased, do you remember his squeal when Torres scored for Chelsea I think in the champions league semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back