Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 31st the european window closes + we can also do loan to buy to the championship.

Cuco
Schneiderlin
Bolasie
Sandro
McCarthy
Besic
Pennington
Galloway
Browning
Vlasic

10 players who need moving on still
Jagielka and Baines last year of contract

12 players...huge changes still to come!!

Never going to move that many on in one window. Scheiderlin has a stay of execution till next summer I suspect. McCarthy I wouldn't sell, as when fit I'd argue he's our best CM. The rest, you're quite right can go.

60m is a great buyback clause. If hes boss we've obviously gotten great results and if they do buy him back we've doubled our investment and can get a quality replacement in.

Fantastic. If he is worth 60 million to buy back then he has done well here.

And 60 million buys us another top defender or 2 if/when he did leave us
Not only a 30mill profit on buy-back after his ballon d'or winning efforts in getting us, this season, into next year's CL, but think of all the extra revenue Everton will get from winning that trophy . Getting ahead of myself? No, I don't believe so. With Usmanov obviously bankrolling us, the sky is the limit for our mighty, mighty club!!

I think we have made good signings but that’s a bit off yet. Strength in dept not there.

We’re light years off United, City and Pool right now. No chance.

I can see Spurs having a tough season though. They’ve assembled a great XI almost by fluke, and luck doesn’t last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back