Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's wanting to saddle Everton with £600M of debt for that stadium and sell his shares for a whcking profit on the basis of its existence. That is the very definition of a chancer.

600m of debt haha...right ok....By far and away the most negative “Evertonian “ on here ...lets stay with kenwright until the Bullens Road falls down then. Best transfer window day we’ve had in such a long time and still moaning,unbelievable,we went 20 months between 2010-2012 without buying one single player for cash..what’s Moshiri spent trying to get a winning team with managers and players.and your having a pop

I know it's Paul merson but the absolute rubbish he was spouting about how it was us who ruined the transfer window and overspending on richarlison which meant everyone else had to spend more
Was Richarlison even in the Top 5 prem transfers? Top 10? I know Keita Kepa Allisson Fred and Mahrez were all more and that's from 30 seconds of thinking

He's wanting to saddle Everton with £600M of debt for that stadium and sell his shares for a whcking profit on the basis of its existence. That is the very definition of a chancer.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

your finest work.

you rocking in a corner by any chance?

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

your finest work.

you rocking in a corner by any chance?
Lol.

Sorry to break that to you mate. Hardly news though is it?

How do you think it'll get paid for if it ever sees the light of day? Moshiri? Ha ha ha.

I dont know why but ive just got a feeling Sigurdsson may be sold.
I cant see him or Bernard playing second fiddle to each other.

I think he’ll enjoy having some technically gifted, pacey players around him who’ll give him passing opportunities and create space for him to work in.

If teams push up on us then Richarlison, Walcott and Bernard will run in behind, of teams sit back then Sigurdsson will punish them will blammos. Plus Mina and Zouma will bosh home his set piece deliveries for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back