Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the transfer window for loans out and sales to the other leagues actually (slam) shut?

I can't wait until the January transfer window thread opening.

Because stek is our current backup and the other lad won't be ready for another four or five years.
You mean Virginia ? 4/5 yrs?
Very highly thought of apparently.
He's 19 in October not much younger than Donnaruma who made his debut before he was 17 yrs old.
As the saying goes "If your good enough , you're old enough"

Aint that so @Zatara

He's 19 in October not much younger than Donnaruma who made his debut before he was 17 yrs old.

Aint that so @Zatara

yeah possibly, but he may be too young, i'd much rather a more reliable keeper in hetaon playing for now whilst he keeps developing. Burnley have way too many keepers and although heaton is by far the best, i don't think they believe that so would be happy to get rid of one of the three english ones they have.

It's why spurs have got so good, cheap buys like trippier and davies who are really solid backups and reliable when called upon.

Could eaisly sell him for twice the price should virginia be the real deal too.

Would like us to go for Tom Heaton for £8mish in Jan /summer
Can't see why Heaton would come to spend time on our bench, he will want to play and he's unlikely to displace Pickford.
Also can't see an experienced international goalkeeper moving for £8m in today's market. I imagine he would more likely cost in excess of £16m.

Aint that so @Zatara

Indeed

yeah possibly, but he may be too young, i'd much rather a more reliable keeper in hetaon playing for now whilst he keeps developing. Burnley have way too many keepers and although heaton is by far the best, i don't think they believe that so would be happy to get rid of one of the three english ones they have.

It's why spurs have got so good, cheap buys like trippier and davies who are really solid backups and reliable when called upon.

Could eaisly sell him for twice the price should virginia be the real deal too.

Have we actually paid £8mil for Virginia?

Thought he was free and some random posted £8mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back