Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you arent in charge of our recruitment, cos if you were we would have 4 LWs and 1 RW in the squad.
I look forward to his "OK so Rico has just won the ballon, but hes 29 next season, so we should sell him and replace with this highly rated 19 year old from Zambia"
Think Lozano is better off the left, so 5 & 0

Richarlison Left
Lookman Left/Centre
Bernard Left/Centre/Right
Onyekuru Left
Lozano Left/Centre/Right

With those 5 they can interchange positions all game and as they counter attack...

Oh,if Richarlison has won the Ballon D'or it would mean wed won a trophy...so in that case im fine with holding onto top players as we would be in a position where we can afford to do so...

Not when were building a squad...

Richarlison Left
Lookman Left/Centre
Onyekuru Left
Lozano Left/Centre/Right

With those 5 they can interchange positions all game and as they counter attack...

Oh,if Richarlison has won the Ballon D'or it would mean wed won a trophy...so in that case im fine with holding onto top players as we would be in a position where we can afford to do so...

Bed mush.

BED

Richarlison Left
Lookman Left/Centre
Onyekuru Left
Lozano Left/Centre/Right

Didn’t Lozano play pretty much every game last season on the left? I doubt he’s played enough on the right to know if he’s worth playing there.

Richarlison Left
Lookman Left/Centre
Onyekuru Left
Lozano Left/Centre/Right

Walcott has
Richarlison Left
Lookman Left/Centre
Onyekuru Left
Lozano Left/Centre/Right

You have no idea how to build a squad Zat.

You have spent all day suggesting we sell the best right winger in our squad and replace him with left wingers and players who have done nothing in their career.

Walcott has

You have spent all day suggesting we sell the best right winger in our squad and replace him with left wingers and players who have done nothing in their career.

hes a million percent deluded. I think he has had one tiger too many

Didn’t Lozano play pretty much every game last season on the left? I doubt he’s played enough on the right to know if he’s worth playing there.

Hes usually on the left for Mexico as they have the player Layun (sp) i think who can only play on the right.

Hes switched onto the right during games for PSV...i admit i hadnt seen too much of him last season but what i did see, just wow...like richarlison quality...but different.

On the left he cuts inside...on the right from memory he runs straight at goal like kanchelskis.

Walcott has

A bit like saying we should keep Bolasie then as currently hes the 2nd best right winger in the squad.

You dont become a better team by not upgrading ageing players with better young ones...

Richarlison Left
Lookman Left/Centre
Onyekuru Left
Lozano Left/Centre/Right

You're utterly deluded

Hes usually on the left for Mexico as they have the player Layun (sp) i think who can only play on the right.

Hes switched onto the right during games for PSV...i admit i hadnt seen too much of him last season but what i did see, just wow...like richarlison quality...but different.

On the left he cuts inside...on the right from memory he runs straight at goal like kanchelskis.

A bit like saying we should keep Bolasie then as currently hes the 2nd best right winger in the squad.

You dont become a better team by not upgrading ageing players with better young ones...

Bolaise is a Left Winger.

And I consider him 5th choice from our current wingers.

So very much surplus.

Bolaise is a Left Winger.

And I consider him 5th choice from our current wingers.

So very much surplus.

If you asked him, i wonder if hed agree;

Heres where we differ, i dont even consider him an option let alone 5th choice.

Not sure its ultra important about the wide forwards and attacking central midfielders 'favoured' positions if were interchanging rapidly when attacking...i mean you could start an attack with Walcott right Bernard centre and richarlison left but at the end of the phase it may be walcott left bernard right richarlison centre...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back