Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, they don’t look very decent. Maybe they’re decent in the way what we bought last summer are decent?
They gave up like 70 goals last year and bought a bunch of wingers, an overpriced midfielder that isn't as good as Lanzini or Mario, and bought one CB that was part of a horrible defense in Ligue 1.

Burnley is getting murdered by Watford and Doucoure is just bossing the match. What I wouldn't give for that dude in our midfield.

pereyra has been great for them as well. was initially surprised when he joined them from juve but i suppose it must've been the pozzo connection as he's a former udinese player. had a slow start in the prem but looks to have hit his stride now

Watford are ruining the league.

Burnley were always gonna struggle this season, hardly any new signings, Europa League, wouldnt be shocked to see them go down, last season was a blip they will NEVER repeat.

They remind me a bit of us in the early days under Moyes. Over achieved last season, win by small margins and it can easily go the other way.

pereyra has been great for them as well. was initially surprised when he joined them from juve but i suppose it must've been the pozzo connection as he's a former udinese player. had a slow start in the prem but looks to have hit his stride now
Yeah, I'm not sure he's that great, but he's solid and off to a great start. Burnley just looked awful and hapless going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back