Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanislav Lobotka number 6, Hakim ziyech number 8 but never it will happen if people like Unsworth have a say.. Generic terms like Heart, passion etc. is what they look for

Maxi Gomez scores regularly for Celta Vigo in La Liga and he's only just turned 22, brilliant in the air and he's the understudy to Cavani and Suarez for Uruguay

Stanislav Lobotka number 6, Hakim ziyech number 8 but never it will happen if people like Unsworth have a say.. Generic terms like Heart, passion etc. is what they look for

I like both players but why would Unsworth have a say on first team transfers?

I make my own opinions. When a guy is always injured and was never to the standard of a top 4 team it makes me doubt he's top 6 level, who would he replace in any of the top 4 teams?

Id disagree to be honest, but hey its all opinions.

Dier
Henderson

Off the top of my head.

Like i say just watch he is straight into our starting 11 once able, without seeing Gomes he is by some distance the best central midfielder at the club.

If Ziyech were actually quality he would have got his move this past summer
The same with Lozano? Roma had all but signed Ziyech but pulled out when Pastore came available. Ziyech is quality and we should have signed him as soon as it became clear that Swansea wanted over 40 million for Sigurdsson.

The same with Lozano? Roma had all but signed Ziyech but pulled out when Pastore came available. Ziyech is quality and we should have signed him as soon as it became clear that Swansea wanted over 40 million for Sigurdsson.
Lozano didn't push in the same way Ziyech did. If he kicked off about leaving he would have had a place to go.

Watched ziyech last week against AEK Athens. AEK were dreadful and Ajax won 3-0 easily however Ziyech was non-existent, hardly in the game. I would have expected him to smash it against the Greek pub team, but he didn’t do anything.

So that ones a big swerve from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back