Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE!
I WANT ALL THE BRAZILIANS
Roque%20Junior.jpg

Honestly, I'm not sure.

He's a quality player though. He'd add so much to our side and if he's available for a knockdown price we should be trying for him, imo.
Agreed. He never really built on that excellent season he had, but would be quality for us.

I just cant see it happening though

I wonder if Brands & Silva will be ruthless over the next 2 windows, and sell a few 1st team players, as well as fringe one’s. I think we still 5 very good players away from really challenging the top6. And if you can get top 6. Then you will be close to top 4,

Ramsey would be a good start, but unlikely.

I wonder if Brands & Silva will be ruthless over the next 2 windows, and sell a few 1st team players, as well as fringe one’s. I think we still 5 very good players away from really challenging the top6. And if you can get top 6. Then you will be close to top 4,

Ramsey would be a good start, but unlikely.

I think they will seek to offload most of the players we currently have on loan + the centre midfield.

Plus of course Jags and Baines out of contract..

Changes afoot.

Have we ever had a Pablo? We need a Pablo.

I reckon I've called just about every transfer we've made right (in that they've almost all been rubbish) in the last 3 years.

And the players I wanted us to sign in the last 18 months: Leon Bailey, Wilfrid Ndidi, Keita Balde have all gone to be massively better than the ones we've signed.

Guedes and Fornals are both achievable and will be seen as beyond our reach in the next 12 months.

The cycle continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back