Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

been impressed with wan bissaka

given coleman's decline and kenny's rambunctiousness maybe he would be a good investment

Kenny will grow into the position. The Palace player does look decent though i wouldnt be shocked to see another RB signed if Coleman doesnt get back to form this season.

We have super Theo there and the world class talent that is Lookman!!!!

Why did the idiot go to Barca, as if he was getting games ahead of Messi.

Anyway, we need CMs and Strikers, before we think of the squad we need to fix the first 11.

Since when has Lookman played on the right?

Since when is Walcott a top player?

DM/CM/RF/CF are the next positions to be upgraded i think...

I want 20 Richarlisons. Reckon he can play in goal?

The billion $$$ question is how to fit Bernard and Richarlison into the same team...

Colemans decline?

lollollol

Coleman has been average at best since the game back from injury...I think he will find it tough to keep Kenny from taking his spot.

Kenny will grow into the position. The Palace player does look decent though i wouldnt be shocked to see another RB signed if Coleman doesnt get back to form this season.

Since when has Lookman played on the right?

Since when is Walcott a top player?

DM/CM/RF/CF are the next positions to be upgraded i think...

The billion $$$ question is how to fit Bernard and Richarlison into the same team...

Coleman has been average at best since the game back from injury...I think he will find it tough to keep Kenny from taking his spot.

Lookman has only ever played on the right for us.

Kenny wont be taking Colemans place anytime soon Zat.

Coleman hasnt hit his normal standard yet this season but hes 10 times the player JJK is, maybe in a year or 2 if JJK kicks on, maybe.

DM/CM/ST are our main priorities IMO.

Maybe Summer 2020 we can address our other issues.

Colemans decline?

lollollol
Do you honestly believe that Coleman hasn't declined during the last couple years? Still our best RB and not many in the prem I'd have over him but he's 100% declined, even before that injury.

I like the Wan Bissaka shouts he's got a massive future him.

If we wanna sort out a partner for Gueye in the middle I'd love Aouar from Lyon but he'll be playing for Madrid/Barca in a couple years regardless and will cost a ridiculous amount most likely. The Leandro Paredes shout was a good one too, quality footballer who should have far more Argentina caps to his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back