Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a PSG/Barcelona/Real Madrid/Shrewsbury level player now.
I prepared to wager with you that none of those teams, apart from possibly Shrewsbury, buy him within the next 3 years. I think he has another step to go before he's ready for those teams. Much in the same way as Lozano. Hopefully we can be that stepping stone, but if we are I fear that's all we will be sadly. Same with Richarlison and Kenny I think. But let's just enjoy it whilst we have them.

Martial running his contract down? 30m signing fee 10m agent fee and 150k a week should do it. Fancy’s himself as a CF can play left. Pace to burn,

I prepared to wager with you that none of those teams, apart from possibly Shrewsbury, buy him within the next 3 years. I think he has another step to go before he's ready for those teams. Much in the same way as Lozano. Hopefully we can be that stepping stone, but if we are I fear that's all we will be sadly. Same with Richarlison and Kenny I think. But let's just enjoy it whilst we have them.

Lyon - Everton - Shrewbury.

Can go there with Dowell.

Hmm, I'm not sure, it depends how Gomes does.

If we're wanting a player who is more of a ball carrier with an eye for the pass to play next to Gana, then I think Gomes could be just that man - obviously with the caveat that if he stays fit/finds his Valencia form

If we're wanting a deep-lying playmaker who is tough in the tackle, can pick a pass and carry the ball/get about, then someone in the mould of Parades from Zenit would be ideal I reckon.

If we're wanting a big, powerful player to dominate in that area, then perhaps Denis Zakaria, or Kondogbia, or Ndombele (type of players).
I would think that the "ideal" option would be the dominating midfielder paired with someone like hopefully Gomes.

He’d be a great signing. But if he ever leaves them there’s be a load of better teams than us that want him.

That’s why I would offer stupid money to him, and his agent, get his agent onside and hopefully the thought of a payout the size of a 4 time rolled over lottery jackpot plus another 20m I’m wages might seal the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back