Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair I think Palace owe us one for shelling out on Bolasie.
Please god link me to them saying they are on the same level as us.

Sounds like it could be loads of fun.
Sorry to pee on your strawberries but a quick view of our forums has a number of Palace fans pouring scorn on such a suggestion.
However randomly these "levels" are calibrated, staying in the top flight for six seasons, having a dancing manager at a cup final and sorting your ground out a bit isn't (sadly) comparable to European trophies and numerous league titles and FA Cup wins. I think we all know that really.

Sorry to pee on your strawberries but a quick view of our forums has a number of Palace fans pouring scorn on such a suggestion.
However randomly these "levels" are calibrated, staying in the top flight for six seasons, having a dancing manager at a cup final and sorting your ground out a bit isn't (sadly) comparable to European trophies and numerous league titles and FA Cup wins. I think we all know that really.

I think a lot can get lost in translation with these things. I haven't seen any comments but I imagine most Palace fans would think the lad could go on to play for any of the top 2-3 teams in the country, and that Everton is just not a big enough up jump. So hold on for a season or 2, continue his development where he is playing regularly and probably cash in with a similar or bigger price.

I think a lot can get lost in translation with these things. I haven't seen any comments but I imagine most Palace fans would think the lad could go on to play for any of the top 2-3 teams in the country, and that Everton is just not a big enough up jump. So hold on for a season or 2, continue his development where he is playing regularly and probably cash in with a similar or bigger price.

In 2 seasons we will be in that top 2-3 teams :)

Got a feeling we are going to sign Lozano after watching him against Spurs tonight and it has aroused me.

Going to take me ages to get to kip now.

Also
I didn’t watch. How did he play?

Had a bit of a thankless task being their lone runner up top as they camped out defending the lead but he showed a great work ethic and touches of class in tight spots. Great feet at times carrying the ball out on his own which led to mistimed challenges and free kicks even though he was outnumbered. At times even with two men on him he managed to twist and turn and get away from them. Think he may be a bit limited by the quality around him and in a better team (Everton) could really flourish but seeing hat performance would back him in the Prem as he has the work ethic and physicality to mix it as well as the skill.

I’ve done myself again with this post, up at 6am as well. SIGN HIM UP MARCEL!

Also

Had a bit of a thankless task being their lone runner up top as they camped out defending the lead but he showed a great work ethic and touches of class in tight spots. Great feet at times carrying the ball out on his own which led to mistimed challenges and free kicks even though he was outnumbered. At times even with two men on him he managed to twist and turn and get away from them. Think he may be a bit limited by the quality around him and in a better team (Everton) could really flourish but seeing hat performance would back him in the Prem as he has the work ethic and physicality to mix it as well as the skill.

I’ve done myself again with this post, up at 6am as well. SIGN HIM UP MARCEL!

I watched the 2nd half with the focus on him.

He had a thankless task but was always available across the front line popping up on the right, left and central.

He would be an excellent addition if we could get him.

Lads this wan bisakka fella could be the next Micah Richards a couple flash in the pan performances and we are wetting the bed

This lad was just part of a defence that shipped 3 against Chelsea let’s see how Coleman fares against the same side this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back