Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can probably rule Anderson Talisca out.

The Besiktas coach has said tonight that he had a deal lined up with a PL club in the winter, and that he "might be rivals with Cenk Tosun".

That doesn't definitely mean he's off to the RS, like.

...Sunday 20th May, and here’s a summary of this morning’s transfer gossip;

- The Daily Mirror claim Everton have joined the race for £60m rated Crystal Palace winger, Wilfred Zaha.

- The Mirror also report Farhad Moshiri doesn’t want Wayne Rooney’s transfer to D.C.United to stall after the sacking of Sam Allardyce. Moshiri is keen to get Rooney’s £180k per week wages off the books, which means paying another £9m for a player who turns 33 in October.

- Hakim Ziyech is ready to leave Ajax amid interest from Everton, Arsenal and Liverpool. The 25 year old Moroccan playmaker is quoted in The Mirror; ‘From the January transfer window, I have been clear that it was my intention to leave Ajax in the summer’.

- According to a report in Spain, Everton have identified 31 year old Real Betis goalkeeper, Antonio Adan, to replace Joel Robles as back-up to Jordan Pickford.

- ToffeeWeb say Everton’s hopes of wrapping up a quick deal for PSV’s Mexican winger, Hirving Lozano, have been dealt a blow by Valencia’s emerging interest in the 22 year old.

- French Sports Daily, L’equippe, claim PSG have been offered the chance to sign Arsenal midfielder, Jack Wilshire, on a free transfer this summer. Arsenal have offered Wilshire a new contract and West Ham and Everton are also interested.

...and the managerial related bits and bobs;

- Alisher Usmanov has been linked with Everton again. A little snippet in the Daily Mail has added fuel to the rumours by saying there “is talk” current Chairman Bill Kenwright could step down and be replaced by Usmanov.

- The Daily Mail also claim Everton hope to announce the arrival of new Manager, Marco Silva, early next week. Talks with the 40 year old Portuguese coach have concluded satisfactorily and the threats of compensation from his former club, Watford, are no longer an obstacle.

Top stuff .
...Sunday 20th May, and here’s a summary of this morning’s transfer gossip;

- The Daily Mirror claim Everton have joined the race for £60m rated Crystal Palace winger, Wilfred Zaha.

- The Mirror also report Farhad Moshiri doesn’t want Wayne Rooney’s transfer to D.C.United to stall after the sacking of Sam Allardyce. Moshiri is keen to get Rooney’s £180k per week wages off the books, which means paying another £9m for a player who turns 33 in October.

- Hakim Ziyech is ready to leave Ajax amid interest from Everton, Arsenal and Liverpool. The 25 year old Moroccan playmaker is quoted in The Mirror; ‘From the January transfer window, I have been clear that it was my intention to leave Ajax in the summer’.

- According to a report in Spain, Everton have identified 31 year old Real Betis goalkeeper, Antonio Adan, to replace Joel Robles as back-up to Jordan Pickford.

- ToffeeWeb say Everton’s hopes of wrapping up a quick deal for PSV’s Mexican winger, Hirving Lozano, have been dealt a blow by Valencia’s emerging interest in the 22 year old.

- French Sports Daily, L’equippe, claim PSG have been offered the chance to sign Arsenal midfielder, Jack Wilshire, on a free transfer this summer. Arsenal have offered Wilshire a new contract and West Ham and Everton are also interested.

...and the managerial related bits and bobs;

- Alisher Usmanov has been linked with Everton again. A little snippet in the Daily Mail has added fuel to the rumours by saying there “is talk” current Chairman Bill Kenwright could step down and be replaced by Usmanov.

- The Daily Mail also claim Everton hope to announce the arrival of new Manager, Marco Silva, early next week. Talks with the 40 year old Portuguese coach have concluded satisfactorily and the threats of ompensation from his former club, Watford, are no longer an obstacle.[/QUOTE

top stuff........as usual , thanks Eggs

Good morning Eggsy.

Happy for someone else to take ziyech - the Turkish fellas bothered a few whenever Tosun wasn't selected, and the Moroccan supporter base is literally 4-5x bigger. Sub him off or don't start him and you'll feel the what those in California feel when a wildfire hits.

Wilshire I would take in a heartbeat. The perfect Ross Barkley replacement.

As far as Usmanov goes. Has the Daily Mail been reading this forum? Surely not...

Not a chance in hell he’d come here.
He plays for Fulham mate, there is every chance we could get him if we tempt him and Fulham with nice offers.

I only see maybe Utd actually interested, and if they're not then we may well be the best offer he gets.

Good morning Eggsy.

Happy for someone else to take ziyech - the Turkish fellas bothered a few whenever Tosun wasn't selected, and the Moroccan supporter base is literally 4-5x bigger. Sub him off or don't start him and you'll feel the what those in California feel when a wildfire hits.

Wilshire I would take in a heartbeat. The perfect Ross Barkley replacement.

As far as Usmanov goes. Has the Daily Mail been reading this forum? Surely not...

..funny, I thought exactly the same when I saw the piece on Usmanov.

Might also be the case with the Hirving Lozano link because I think @bluestevon mentioned that as soon as Brands joined. Have to say, Lozano looks very decent. He could be a star in the World Cup.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back