Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release:
- Robles

Sell:
- Martina
- Williams
- Funes Mori
- Jagielka
- Schneiderlin
- Besic
- Rooney
- Mirallas
- Bolasie
- Niasse
- Garbutt
- Galloway
- Pennington
- Browning
- Tarashaj
- Grant

TOTAL: 17 players

GK: Pickford / Stekelenburg / Hewelt
RB: Coleman / Kenny
LB: NEW / Baines
CB: NEW / Holgate
CB: NEW / Keane
DM: Gueye / Baningime
CM: NEW / Davies
CM: Sigurdsson / Dowell
RW: Walcott / Vlasic
LW: NEW / Lookman
ST: NEW / Tosun / Calvert-Lewin

17 Players Out, 6 Players In.

Welease Wobles?

I reckon we could. Some Dutch team will come in for Klaasen for £15m. I’d personally like him to be given a shot under a new manager as I think there’s something there but if a decent offer comes then get rid. Sandro, I just don’t see anything there that we don’t already have.

He might suit a possession-based team more than the direct approach we saw under Unsworth, Allardyce and (to a lesser extent) Koeman.

Having said that, there are better players out there in his position and if we’re offered anywhere close to £20m, we should probably bite their hand off in my opinion.

Johnny Evans allegedly going to Leicester for 3m. Surely he’s gotta be worth a bid at that price. City wanted him in January.

Don’t know why we’re being linked with Adán from Betis. Robles is going, keep Stek and promote the reserve keeper to 3rd choice.

adan is too good to be a reserve choice either seems odd, one of betis' players of the season i believe

in other news seems like fekir is going to liverpool, thought he caused us lots of problems when we played lyon last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back