Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnautovich has spent more than half his career playing as a left midfielder.

no, he hasn't

he's played as a left winger in a 4-3-3, there's a difference

whenever he did play as a deeper, wide midfielder in a 4-2-3-1, he was gash

Surely Silva has no say in transfers? I took that line from Brands “he has agreed to work within our structure,” as “he is the coach.”

Surely Silva has no say in transfers? I took that line from Brands “he has agreed to work within our structure,” as “he is the coach.”
as long as bill kenwright is here, it will be him, and only him who does all transfer business, as in signing the cheques. brands will hand him his list and bill will have to get them over the line

id be very surprised if we start efficiently signing players.

each transfer takes at least 2 weeks to get them signed, some, as with gylfi last year can take 2 months

This story being ran is pretty much fabrication though, as was a lot of the stuff that was "said" by him when he was at our place. He's literally been praising Mourinho yesterday and saying they have a perfect relationship and it was his choice to leave him out if the final as he "looked rubbish in training". Just trying to sell papers as per.
Hmmm .

as long as bill kenwright is here, it will be him, and only him who does all transfer business, as in signing the cheques. brands will hand him his list and bill will have to get them over the line

each transfer takes at least 2 weeks to get them signed, some, as with gylfi last year can take 2 months
Where does that even come from ? Do you really think Moshiri allows that lovey anywhere near the trainset controls ...now ?? With real money at play ? I think that time has passed.

I doubt that very much. Brands is Moshiris man. He (Moshiri) will be signing cheques. Bill will be allowed a few paragraphs in the press releases.

If you dont believe me, take a peek at the Silva Signs OP.

I doubt that very much. Brands is Moshiris man. He (Moshiri) will be signing cheques. Bill will be allowed a few paragraphs in the press releases.

If you dont believe me, take a peek at the Silva Signs OP.
lets see how this transfer window transpires.

last summer started off ok, with an influx of players, then ended severly bad, with no striker or left back..

bill had a hand in it all, it has been conformed he works on all transfers.

@davek what do think on this?

he has a say

If he insists he doesn't want a certain player, we won't sign him

he'll outline with Brands just exactly what types of player we want

Brands' remit is far more reaching than transfers, so there will be a discussion between Silva and Brands when the players are signed (and, conversely, sold).

For example, I'm sure if Silva uses Sandro in pre-season and is really pleased with him, we won't sell him.

lets see how this transfer window transpires.

last summer started off ok, with an influx of players, then ended severly bad, with no striker or left back..

bill had a hand in it all, it has been conformed he works on all transfers.

@davek what do think on this?

And every single member of staff involved in that has been sacked. And Moshiri has increased his shareholding in the meantime.

And every single member of staff involved in that has been sacked. And Moshiri has increased his shareholding in the meantime.

I'm hoping this means we will be run a lot more efficiently. already, well kinda, seems that way.

early days tho.. Bill will defo be trying to have in[ut and meddle in affairs. its what he does

I see he had to have a say on todays appointment

I'm hoping this means we will be run a lot more efficiently. already, well kinda, seems that way.

early days tho.. Bill will defo be trying to have in[ut and meddle in affairs. its what he does

I see he had to have a say on todays appointment

He is a peripheral chairman now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back