Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t here him say it. But I read loads of people mention that he said it. Anyway it still stands, he was very reluctant to leave PSV. He wouldn’t have come to us, trying to break the top 6 with peanuts to work with.

Not peanuts no. Probably in principle it will be sell-to-buy from now on (the case for most clubs) but I’m sure there will be some money for net expenditures as well.

...so it’s the 1st June and it’s fair to say it’s the start of a new Everton chapter. This thread might get a bit busier over coming weeks but this is what’s being said this Friday morning;

- According to The Daily Mirror, new Everton boss, Marco Silva, wants to make Portuguese midfielder, William Carvalho, his first signing. The 26 year old has worked with Silva at Sporting Lisbon and was a key part of the team that went on to a Cup Triumph.

- Saying that, website Record, suggests £15m rated Benfica winger, Andre Carrillo, could be Silva’s first signing.

- SkySports report Wayne Rooney is in advanced talks with D.C. United and a deal could be announced as early as Monday.

- 4th Official suggest Everton is a contender for the signature of £25m rated Middlesbrough centre back, Ben Gibson.

- The Daily Mail and SportsMole website claim Everton could reignite their interest in Crystal Palace left back, Patrick van Aanholt.

- Turkish outlet, Aksam, report Everton have made a fresh bid for Besiktas midfielder, Oguzhan Ozyakup. The website says Everton have offered cash plus Davy Klaassen, which doesn’t make a lot of sense given Özyakup has a £12m release clause in his contract.

- German magazine, Kicker, say Hoffenheim’s 28 year old, 6ft 3in Centre Back, Benjamin Hubner, has rejected a move to Everton in favour of staying at the German club.

Ozyakup and Carvalho added to the centre mid would be massive improvements, Schneiderlin, Besic flogged in would cover the majority of the cost as well.

Spend some money getting Lozano, Kluivert in, and get shut of Bolasie, Rooney, Niasse. Again would probably cover their fees and break even.

Spend whatever we have then on a left back and new centre back.

Ozyakup and Carvalho added to the centre mid would be massive improvements, Schneiderlin, Besic flogged in would cover the majority of the cost as well.

Spend some money getting Lozano, Kluivert in, and get shut of Bolasie, Rooney, Niasse. Again would probably cover their fees and break even.

Spend whatever we have then on a left back and new centre back.
Kluivert signing at Roma I believe...

Go into next season with Lozano, Sandro, Kluivert, Tosun, Walcott, Lookman, Vlasic, Sigurdsson, Ozyakup, Gueye, Davies, Carvalho as the midfield/attacking options and we'd look in pretty good shape.

...so it’s the 1st June and it’s fair to say it’s the start of a new Everton chapter. This thread might get a bit busier over coming weeks but this is what’s being said this Friday morning;

- According to The Daily Mirror, new Everton boss, Marco Silva, wants to make Portuguese midfielder, William Carvalho, his first signing. The 26 year old has worked with Silva at Sporting Lisbon and was a key part of the team that went on to a Cup Triumph.

- Saying that, website Record, suggests £15m rated Benfica winger, Andre Carrillo, could be Silva’s first signing.

- SkySports report Wayne Rooney is in advanced talks with D.C. United and a deal could be announced as early as Monday.

- 4th Official suggest Everton is a contender for the signature of £25m rated Middlesbrough centre back, Ben Gibson.

- The Daily Mail and SportsMole website claim Everton could reignite their interest in Crystal Palace left back, Patrick van Aanholt.

- Turkish outlet, Aksam, report Everton have made a fresh bid for Besiktas midfielder, Oguzhan Ozyakup. The website says Everton have offered cash plus Davy Klaassen, which doesn’t make a lot of sense given Özyakup has a £12m release clause in his contract.

- German magazine, Kicker, say Hoffenheim’s 28 year old, 6ft 3in Centre Back, Benjamin Hubner, has rejected a move to Everton in favour of staying at the German club.
Why don’t we just loan Klasseen to Besitkas and pay the £12 million. Gets one high earner of the books for a another year. It looks like the end for Schniderlin, Rooney and Besic with all these links to CMs.

Go into next season with Lozano, Sandro, Kluivert, Tosun, Walcott, Lookman, Vlasic, Sigurdsson, Ozyakup, Gueye, Davies, Carvalho as the midfield/attacking options and we'd look in pretty good shape.

Get Sandro and his massive wages off the books along with Mirallas. You forgot DCL.

Kluivert does look like he’s Roma bound. I think the only hope we have is they can’t agree a fee and we might be able to swoop in.

Not peanuts no. Probably in principle it will be sell-to-buy from now on (the case for most clubs) but I’m sure there will be some money for net expenditures as well.

If we manage to ship out players like Rooney, Williams, Sandro and Mirallas then he’d have mine to play with on the savings of wages alone.

Hotting up now Eggs.

Get Sandro and his massive wages off the books along with Mirallas. You forgot DCL.

Kluivert does look like he’s Roma bound. I think the only hope we have is they can’t agree a fee and we might be able to swoop in.

Think that's far from done to Roma atm, still personally like dolberg from Ajax anyway as a preference, key player if we do get him would be Lozano, having him and Walcott in attack would transform us - genuine frightening pace and both goalscorers.
Mirallas being off is a given I'd gave hoped, Sandro is young has potential in the right system still, depends what we got offered I suppose, if he left though we'd need another CF in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back