Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did exactly the same to Gundogan and many others, runs them into the ground

are you sure about that? Gundogan suffered a back injury in the first game of the season, nothing to do with being 'run into he ground'. That was the only injury he had when Klopp was his coach.

There was a healthy rivalry then because both teams were at the top and winning things. Now we're miles away, but they've nearly gone as long without the league as we have. I really really dislike them more now than I did even say 10 years ago. I think the respect has long gone between the 2 clubs. I certainly have none for them. I don't want any of their players, and the Rafael shouts make me quite angry tbh lol

I'm of course only giving my suggestion. I don't know for sure, that's just the perception I feel. Please correct me if I'm well off.

Seeing as I was about 7 and didn't live in the uk I wouldn't be able to tell you tbf . I just have what my dad,uncles and grandad etc say about it, my uncle always hated the Rs lol and same with my dad

Smart, intelligent player and something were lacking.
Rather him then some guy from Portugal who may or may not make it.
At least with lallana you know what your getting

He is also on around 125k per week, we have enough of these average last big pay day people in the team

Please stop looking at bang average players to replace the even worse bang average player, no going to happen with these guys in charge

yeah its a pity sunderland have gone they could have done another deal where they take like 3 players in one go haha

in fact they did that with spurs too as well as us didn't they, no wonder they are in league one, what the hell is wrong with them
Bahahaha meffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back