Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 1D1BFDBD-488C-4108-B72B-5450E7A69966.webp
    1D1BFDBD-488C-4108-B72B-5450E7A69966.webp
    68 KB · Views: 67
..I think this window will be more about quality than quantity. Much depends on how many are moved out. We need mobility and athleticism in the back four and Lascelles looks to have that.
Isn’t Lacelles the player Everton were caught tapping up when he was at Forest?

If so, fair play to Moyes who I believe was the manager at the time, he definitely called him right.

*Edit, just read on in the thread and see this has been answered.

Didn't realise Lascelles was English. Sounded French and exotic.
Should probably avoid him now.

Reactions: Tez
Isn’t Lacelles the player Everton were caught tapping up when he was at Forest?

If so, fair play to Moyes who I believe was the manager at the time, he definitely called him right.

*Edit, just read on in the thread and see this has been answered.
Had to admire Moyes for his scouting network some of the players he signed and also alot of players identified but no funds was brilliant

Lookman ain't anywhere near Sessegnon, although he is decent himself and should be around our first team next season.

Imagine Sessegnon... ability to play anywhere down the left. Immense. Alas he'll end up at United or City.

I dunno about that. I'm sure Lookman would rip up the championship like he has especially if you look at the impact he made in Germany.

Sessegnon is a player though and will be at one of the top end clubs soon.

I just think he wouldnt really a priority for us for that amount of cash.

...reports gaining momentum that RB Leipzig are about to launch a permanent move for Ademola Lookman but i’ve not seen any bid figures mentioned.

It’s going to be interesting.

Rooney to be sold later this week. Can't see us making any signings for a while tbh.

For what it’s worth, the MLS summer window doesn’t open until July 10. They may agree a deal this week but Rooney will stay on our books for another month officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back