Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was impressed how he let one of the best, and most recognisable footballers, in Inestia just run right past him to get a shot off

This clown will make Klaassen look like a god

Yeh.

Iniesta has never run past anyone before.

Jesus christ lads.

He was up against a midfield of Koke, Busquets, Silva, Isco and Iniesta.

Isco ran the show. He was incredible.

Spain control literally every game they play. Tonight was going to be no different.

All of Portugal's midfielders did pretty well, all things considered.

On a side note, one of the best games of international footy I've ever watched. Top quality.

Yeh.

Iniesta has never run past anyone before.

Jesus christ lads.

He was up against a midfield of Koke, Busquets, Silva, Isco and Iniesta.

Isco ran the show. He was incredible.

Spain control literally every game they play. Tonight was going to be no different.

All of Portugal's midfielders did pretty well, all things considered.

On a side note, one of the best games of international footy I've ever watched. Top quality.

Yes Toff, 34 year old Inestia just walked off Big Willy C to get shot off without an ounce of effort to even go with him. Maybe he was star struck and will play better when he’s up against Mark Noble

Thought Carvalho did a heck of a job making sure no one attacked well up the middle. He pushed everything to the sides, he did pretty well. But he looks slow - he isn't - and just plods around in the midfield. He reminds me a ton of N'Zonzi in terms of his positioning, but just looks a lot less active. I'm not sure he is, he just looks that way. Either way, he'd get so much stick from the fans, I don't think it'd go well.

B8EE4B97-E31D-46B1-A7E9-FA899366DE04.webp

Welcome to another instalment of Eggs News with me your host Elton Welsby.

No fresh rumours sadly.

The Daily Mirror report on Rooney on Rooney departing and making his debut as soon as July 14th for D.C. United.

Daily Star go with a strange and frankly absurd story on Rooney with boss Marco Silva set to launch a late attempt to keep the former Manchester United and England captain at Goodison Park.

Sardar Azmoun is talked about by the Echo and it mentions how Moshiri tried to get a deal done for the Iraniun Messi.

Everton are one of several Premier League clubs being linked with a move for Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro, reports Italian outlet Tuttosport.

The Malian forward has been linked with Everton in recent weeks, and now Portuguese sources are claiming that if the Toffees do decide to firm up their interest, they’ll need to spend well to get their man. Marega has a €40m release clause.

In part two of the ECHO's exclusive interview with Everton's new CEO, Denise Barrett-Baxendale goes into more detail on transfers acting as Everton's 'transfer facilitator' this summer to help sign the players identified by Marcel Brands and Marco Silva.

upload_2018-6-16_8-34-56.webp

Safe journey back to Eggs. x

Thought Carvalho did a heck of a job making sure no one attacked well up the middle. He pushed everything to the sides, he did pretty well. But he looks slow - he isn't - and just plods around in the midfield. He reminds me a ton of N'Zonzi in terms of his positioning, but just looks a lot less active. I'm not sure he is, he just looks that way. Either way, he'd get so much stick from the fans, I don't think it'd go well.
People used to say the same about Materazzi back in the day.
He looked so lazy the way he plodded around, but his positional play was excellent, so he never had to run about... except when we were playing crap... which was frequently lol

His stance/fair reminded me of someone all game. I couldn't think who at the time. It's just come to me. Yaya Toure. Not comparing playing styles like however there was summat niggling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back