Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSV wouldn't have sold him a week ago

Like Shakhtar wouldnt have sold Fred mate?

I get your point but the amount of people falling over themselves to defend the club is nauseating after the debacle of last season.

The fanbase should be keeping a watchful eye over everything this summer as they dont deserve goodwill at this point (the club havent deserved any in the last 2 decades of mis management in all honesty).

£25-30 million from Brands and he would have been through the door weeks ago dont kid yourself. We are waiting to sell x amount of players before funds are there to strengthen it really is that simple.

Hopefully all these rumoured signings are ‘agreed in principal’ and out of respect, we’re allowing them to concentrate playing for their respective countries. Lozano is a must, and accept we will take a loss on Bolasie who was a poor signing really.

Your 1st sentence says it all, he's done it in the Bundesliga, a far superior league to the Dutch. Unfortunately limited game time for us but I do recall his final sub appearance at Analfield when he was our best player

Can’t say I watched any of his games whilst in Germany. Not sure how much you saw?

Lozano has had a much more impressive career to date and shown more.

Like Shakhtar wouldnt have sold Fred mate?

I get your point but the amount of people falling over themselves to defend the club is nauseating after the debacle of last season.

The fanbase should be keeping a watchful eye over everything this summer as they dont deserve goodwill at this point (the club havent deserved any in the last 2 decades of mis management in all honesty).

£25-30 million from Brands and he would have been through the door weeks ago dont kid yourself. We are waiting to sell x amount of players before funds are there to strengthen it really is that simple.

It's nothing like Fred - who is a squad player for Brazil. It's unlikely any good performance would have commanded a bigger fee.

United have also been tracking Fred since January. We have only just appointed our coaching staff.

Lozano is Mexico's bright young talent and the Eredivise's best attacker. Why would PSV cash in before he could do something like score a great goal against the World Champions.

I don't think anyone is falling over the club, it's just been realistic. And yes, realistically we need to shift players because we have a massive squad. What's new there? Everyone knows it...

Discounting what he might have done on loan - when has Lookman ever looked really good?

Why would you discount 6 months of performances?

That’s like saying that if you ignore rooneys career and just focus on one of his matches at the end of this season, he has always been a rubbish player.

Lookman has looked good since January and looked good in games for us such as when he came on against Liverpool. You can’t ignore them to try and make a point.

Can’t say I watched any of his games whilst in Germany. Not sure how much you saw?

Lozano has had a much more impressive career to date and shown more.

Haha, you say you didn’t see much of Lookman in Germany so you want to discount his performances. how much have you watched Lozano mate to be able to say he has a much more impressive career and has “shown more”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back